Tuesday 21 June 2011

Milk...

Coincidently, I have given some thought to trying alternative milk sources and I have just so happened to come across this article in the Ecologist Magazine. I'm somewhat surprised that Soya is top of the list, however, it is definitely something I would recommend reading.
This suggestion however, is not something that is grabbing my partners attention as his response was.. 'I like milk!'... 
So that aside, give it a read ladies and gents and let me know your thoughts. Due to space limitations and the obvious permission from Mr Farmer, I am restricted in obtaining sheep or goats milk (other than buying from shops). 
So, going forward, as a trial, I am partial to attempting the almond or cashew milk. So, instead of buying it in, I'm going to attempt making it myself. I know some of you might be wondering, why not buy it in if you're buying the nuts however, I want to see whether it's going to get a thumbs up on taste before I look at methods of growing my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment


First Attempt EVER 2010