Saturday 11 June 2011

Pet Food ...

For sometime I've been thinking 'what IS actually in the pet food I'm feeding my trusty felines'? Do we actually know whether its causing more harm than good? So, going forward and in taking a leaf out of my parents book, I want to change from the standard pre-packaged and tinned cat food and shift to something more home-made and trustworthy. This then raises the question as to what DO cats actually need in a healthy balanced diet. It might be worth reading this article from the ecologist in the meantime just to give you some insight... http://www.theecologist.org/green_green_living/home/268818/should_my_dog_eat_dog_food.html
So, suggestions welcome again ladies and gents and I'll keep you posted on what we plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment


First Attempt EVER 2010