Saturday 11 June 2011

Successful Facial Care...

So I can confirm that my skin feels a lot healthier and softer after changing my regime. It was challenging initially. However, the easy part is just to keep it simple and think about what your skin needs. It is worth noting that you need to up your water consumption intake too and keep yourself hydrated.

My regime consisted of washing my face morning and night with an oil based soap. In this case I used Oliva Pure Olive Oil Soap (see pic).
Then with the aid of a damp cotton wool pad/ball, I'd spread the oil over my face and neck (again morning and night). It doesn't take long to soak in but it works a treat. Let me reiterate, I'm no scientist but this is something that works for me but if you'd like to check out more technical/scientific etc etc information, again, it is worth reading Pat Thomas' book about moisturisers and facial cleansing.

Good luck and let me know if you decide to give it a go. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment


First Attempt EVER 2010