Thursday 19 May 2011

Cleaning with Chemicals...

So, after being made aware of this fantastic informative book (What's In This Stuff by PAT THOMAS) I have had my eyes open to shocking facts about how we carelessly live our lives swimming in chemicals. I have always tried to make sure that I eat healthily and where possible, consider the implications of what my choices will have on the production of certain products.


This book however, makes you aware of how frequently we allow ourselves, our children and families from birth to death to be in contact with chemicals that can cause cancer, skin disorders, allergies, asthma, headaches, depression, infertility and much much more. If I would recommend anyone to buy a book ,this would be at the top of my list.

Taking this forward, I have decided to remove all chemicals from within our house. I know it won't be easy and there will be times when it'll drive me crazy but having a go is the easy part and all I want to do is try. I will be considering the financial implications for everything and keeping an open realistic mind throughout. So, I'll keep you posted ladies and gents. Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment


First Attempt EVER 2010