Tuesday 17 May 2011

Knolton Market Garden

So, over the last few days, I have predominantly been helping/volunteering my services/time/energy and enthusiasm to help on Knolton Market Garden (http://knoltonmarketgarden.blogspot.com/). This is something that I just can't get enough of and what better way to learn about gardening and allotments then with helping friends out.
So today, we've been weeding, planting seeds (and plants) and setting up frames for cucumbers. As the weather is a tad too chilly to plant anything outdoors yet for me (other than the odd direct sew), I've got plenty of time to learn something new every week.
Today was topped off with a few incidents involving a certain four legged dog and two mice and a frog.... I'm pleased to say that all lived to see another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


First Attempt EVER 2010